01 May 2009

A Symbol of Form and Function

I’m pleased that my work gained some unexpected coverage once again. Rob and Sandy fell in love with a piece they insisted was perfect for their new, soon-to-be completed weekend retreat. Shortly after the purchase there was talk of a possible feature article of their property that my work would help to decorate.


A beautiful 4-page spread on the owners’ refuge did in fact appear in the March issue of Nashville Home and Garden. The home, a combination of modern and rustic, the likes of which you might see on the pages of Dwell magazine, blends the couple’s styles.


I love the way the owners chose to position my stainless steel Ball Tower sculpture in the garden area just across from the stone fire pit and visible from the outdoor dining space. It’s an honor for my work to be featured in such a beautiful space built and filled with carefully chosen details and objects. The piece along with other exterior design elements helps to connect the building to the property and, I believe, set the tone for the stunning interior of the home.


Enjoy your sculpture and your sanctuary, Rob and Sandy.


Thanks for checking out the Dale Rogers Studio blog. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment